It is not proper or capable for a party to institute subsequent but related proceedings to nullify an existing order of court. The only remedies are a successful application to rescind the order or to set the order aside through a successful appeal. The applicants in Whitehead v Trustees of the Insolvent Estate of Dennis … Continue reading